This Ingenious gadget fits into the "why didn't I think of that?" category. With a simple flick of your heel, the landing gear comes down and your folded Dahon is now ready to roll comparctly on three stable wheels. Leave the Seat up and you can easily "walk" your bike whereever you like. The castor design steers easily and is large enough to negotiate life's little bumps but is small enough to fold up snugly and out of the way.
- Gives folding bikes extra stability when folded
- Quickly folds up and away when the bike is unfolded for use
- Strong stable 6061 Aluminum Shaft with 2.5 inch wheel
- Allows bike to fold without lifting or straiing
- available for both aluminum and steel framed bikes